Brocade 1860 Fabric Adapter
1860 Fabric Adapter
CHECK PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
The Brocade 1860 Fabric Adapter with Gen 5 Fibre Channel that meets all the connectivity needs of cloud-enabled data centers while providing unmatched 16 Gbps performance, application-aware services, unified management, and reduced cost and complexity. It is the simplest, most flexible, and most powerful server connectivity adapter designed to extend fabric services to Virtual Machines (VMs) and applications in highly demanding virtualized environments.
Designed to simplify the transition to a cloud-based architecture, the Brocade 1860 offers several key benefits:
* Provides a class of adapters that meets all Fibre Channel and Ethernet connectivity needs in cloud-enabled data centers
* Simplifies and optimizes server I/O in highly virtualized environments
* Supports Gen 5 Fibre Channel and 10 GbE DCB connectivity for TCP/IP, iSCSI, and FCoE with Brocade AnyIO technology
* Extends Fibre Channel and Ethernet fabric services to the server and applications
* Consolidates I/O devices by partitioning physical adapters into virtual adapters through Brocade vFLink technology
Get to Know Us at Genisys. We want to earn your business!
Genisys guarantees lowest pricing for genuine OEM products.
Genisys technical support team is ready to help you
You need it when?
We have what you need!
Pricing and availability may change without notice. Shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the buyer. Genisys cannot be responsible for pricing or other errors, and reserves the right to cancel any order.
* Simplifies the transition to virtualization by supporting workloads and technologies, including Windows Server 2012 Virtual Fibre Channel and network QoS (bandwidth management) features
* Simplifies SAN and LAN management into a single glass with Brocade Network Advisor while reducing operational costs and optimizing application performance with Brocade Fabric Vision technology