Brocade DCX Backbones
CHECK PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
The Brocade DCX Backbone family includes highly robust 8 Gbps network switching platforms that deliver performance, scalability, and energy efficiency. Supporting open system and System z environments, Brocade DCX Backbones are designed to address the data growth and application demands of evolving enterprise data centers; enable server, SAN, and data center consolidation; and reduce infrastructure and administrative costs.
* Provides a highly robust 8 Gbps platform in two modular form factors for enterprise data centers supporting open system and System z environments
* Maximizes chassis bandwidth, performance, and port density with the industry’s first and only 64-port Fibre Channel blade
* Delivers over four times the performance of competitive offerings to meet data growth and access demands, expand virtualization, and consolidate resources
* Delivers five times the energy efficiency of competitive offerings, enabling data centers to support more server and storage equipment
* Provides a high-density, multiprotocol platform for consolidating server connectivity using emerging DCB and FCoE networking technology
* Secures and protects data against threats and disasters with plug-in blades for data encryption and SAN extension
* Enables logical partitioning of platforms and fabrics into virtual data and management domains without sacrificing performance, scalability, security, or reliability
Get to Know Us at Genisys. We want to earn your business!
Genisys has over 20 years experience in the industry. We will provide you with the highest level of support and customer service. You’ll love the service and high quality components you can depend on when you order from Genisys. Call us today and find out for yourself!
Genisys guarantees lowest pricing for genuine OEM products.
All products are guaranteed genuine from the manufacturer, extensively tested, and individually packaged for extra protection during shipping and include at least 90 day warranty ( guaranteed eligible for manufacturer contracts and third party maintenance contracts )
Genisys technical support team is ready to help you
Genisys certified engineers can install or configure any products you purchase through Genisys. Just contact our customer service representive directly at: (425)869-6055. Help is never more than a phone call away.
You need it when?
Genisys ships most products ship the same day you place your order and are carefully handled and packaged to guarantee a safe delivery to your door. We use Federal Express to deliver our equipment because of their outstanding on-time delivery and extremely low damage rates. We can of course use any carrier to suit your business needs.
We have what you need!
Genisys stocks a large inventory of servers, workstations, disk drives, processors, I/O, mass storage, and other peripherals benefitting you with quicker delivery and lower pricing. We stock HP, Dell, IBM, Cisco and more! Genisys offers flex rental to short term lease adjustments to allow for flexible situational and financial solutions.
Pricing and availability may change without notice. Shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the buyer. Genisys cannot be responsible for pricing or other errors, and reserves the right to cancel any order.
You must be logged in to post a comment.