7800 Extension Switch
CHECK PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
The Brocade 7800 Extension Switch combines best-in-class Fibre Channel, FICON, and FCIP performance, “pay-as-you-grow” scalability, and flexible deployment options for remote replication, backup, and migration. Up to sixteen 8 Gbps Fibre Channel ports and six 1 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) ports provide scalable bandwidth, port density, and throughput, extending and optimizing Storage Area Network (SAN) fabric connectivity over distance to support business continuity and disaster recovery applications.
* Leverages advanced Fibre Channel and FCIP technology to enable fast, reliable, and cost-effective remote data replication, backup, and migration.
* Maximizes flexibility with an extensible hardware platform and flexible software licensing to support a broad range of SAN extension requirements.
* Offers a purpose-built FCIP SAN extension solution with up to sixteen 8 Gbps Fibre Channel ports and six 1 GbE ports in a 1U space.
* Maximizes replication, backup, and migration throughput over distance using advanced Fibre Channel frame compression, disk and tape protocol acceleration, and QoS-aware FCIP networking technology.
* Offers FCIP Trunking and Adaptive Rate Limiting to maximize WAN link utilization and resiliency.
* Enables consolidation while providing traffic isolation in mixed environments with Brocade Virtual Fabrics.
* Simplifies management through Brocade Fabric Vision technology, reducing operational costs, maximizing uptime, and optimizing application performance.
Get to Know Us at Genisys. We want to earn your business!
Genisys guarantees lowest pricing for genuine OEM products.
Genisys technical support team is ready to help you
You need it when?
We have what you need!
Pricing and availability may change without notice. Shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the buyer. Genisys cannot be responsible for pricing or other errors, and reserves the right to cancel any order.