Brocade 1007 CNA for IBM BladeCenter
1007 2-port 10GbE CNA
for IBM BladeCenter
CHECK PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
The Brocade 2-port 10GbE Converged Network Adapter together with the Brocade Converged 10GbE Switch Module is a part of a leading Converged Ethernet solution for IBM BladeCenter that offers native Ethernet and Fibre Channel connectivity, maximum bandwidth and performance, and simplicity in a converged environment. This card combines the functions of a Host Bus Adapter (HBA) and Network Interface Card (NIC) on one PCIe 2.0 x8 card. This expansion card supports full Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) protocol offload and allows Fibre Channel traffic to converge onto 10 Gbps Converged Enhanced Ethernet (CEE) networks. FCoE and 10 Gbps CEE operations run simultaneously.
The expansion card has the following features:
* CFFh form factor
* PCI Express x8 Gen 2 host interface
* Communication module: two 400MHz processors ASIC
* Two ports with XAUI interfaces for PCIe x8 to the high-speed switch module
* Support for up to two Brocade Converged 10GbE Switch Modules in a BC-H or BC-HT chassis
* Support for IPv4 and IPv6
* Support for BladeCenter Open Fabric Manager for BIOS and UEFI
* Brocade Host Connectivity Manager (HCM) device management and Brocade Command Line Utility (BCU) tools
* Unified management with IBM System Storage Data Center Fabric Manager (DCFM) and IBM Systems Director
* CEE support
* FCoE support
Get to Know Us at Genisys. We want to earn your business!
Genisys guarantees lowest pricing for genuine OEM products.
Genisys technical support team is ready to help you
You need it when?
We have what you need!
Pricing and availability may change without notice. Shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the buyer. Genisys cannot be responsible for pricing or other errors, and reserves the right to cancel any order.