TurboIron 24X Switch
Brocade TurboIron 24X
CHECK PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
The Brocade TurboIron 24X switch is a compact, high-performance, high-availability, and high-density 10/1 GbE dual-speed solution that meets mission-critical data center top-of-Rack and High-Performance Cluster Computing (HPCC) requirements. An ultra-low-latency, cut-through, non-blocking architecture and low power consumption help provide a cost-effective solution for server or compute-node connectivity.
* Highly efficient power and cooling with front-to-back airflow, automatic fan speed adjustment, and use of SFP+ and direct attached SFP+ copper (Twinax).
* High availability with redundant, load-sharing, hot-swappable, auto-sensing/switching power supplies and triple-fan assembly.
* End-to-end QoS with hardware-based marking, queuing, and congestion management.
* Embedded per-port sFlow capabilities to support scalable hardware-based traffic monitoring.
* Wire-speed performance with an ultra-low-latency, cut-through, non-blocking architecture ideal for HPC, iSCSI storage, real-time application environments.
* Protected by the Brocade Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty for as long as the original purchaser continues to own and use the product.
Get to Know Us at Genisys. We want to earn your business!
Genisys guarantees lowest pricing for genuine OEM products.
Genisys technical support team is ready to help you
You need it when?
We have what you need!
Pricing and availability may change without notice. Shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the buyer. Genisys cannot be responsible for pricing or other errors, and reserves the right to cancel any order.