Brocade 1867 FC HBA for IBM FlexSystem FC5022
Brocade 1867 FC HBA
IBM Flex System FC5022
2-port 16Gb FC Adapter
CHECK PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
The network architecture on the IBM Flex System™ platform has been specifically designed to address network challenges, giving you a very scalable way to integrate, optimize and automate your data center. The IBM Flex System FC5022 2-port 16Gb FC Adapter enables high-speed access for compute nodes to an external storage area network (SAN). This adapter is based on Brocade architecture, and offers end-to-end 16 Gb connectivity to SAN. It can auto-negotiate, and also work at 8 Gb and 4 Gb speeds. It has enhanced features like N_Port trunking and N_Port ID Virtualization (NPIV) as well as boot-from-the-SAN with automatic LUN discovery and end-to-end Server Application Optimization (SAO).
The IBM Flex System FC5022 2-port 16Gb FC Adapter has the following features:
* 16 Gbps Fibre Channel
* Over 500,000 IOPS per port — maximizes transaction performance and density of VMs per compute node
* Achieves performance of 330,000 IOPS for email exchange and 205,000 IOPS for SQL Database
* Boot from SAN allows the automation SAN Boot LUN discovery to simplify boot from SAN and reduce image management complexity
* Brocade Server Application Optimization (SAO) provides Quality of Service (QoS) levels assignable to VM applications
* Direct I/O enables native (direct) I/O performance by allowing VMs to bypass the hypervisor and communicate directly with the adapter
* Brocade Network Advisor simplifies and unifies the management of Brocade adapter, SAN, and LAN resources through a single pane-of-glass
* LUN Masking, an Initiator-based LUN masking for storage traffic isolation
* N_Port Id Virtualization (NPIV) allows multiple host initiator N_Ports to share a single physical N_Port, dramatically reducing SAN hardware requirements
* Target Rate Limiting (TRL) throttles data traffic when accessing slower speed storage targets to avoid back pressure problems
* Unified driver across all Brocade-based IBM adapter products with automated version synchronization capability
* RoHS-6 compliant
Get to Know Us at Genisys. We want to earn your business!
Genisys guarantees lowest pricing for genuine OEM products.
Genisys technical support team is ready to help you
You need it when?
We have what you need!
Pricing and availability may change without notice. Shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the buyer. Genisys cannot be responsible for pricing or other errors, and reserves the right to cancel any order.