Catalyst 3020 Blade Switch
for HP c-Class BladeSystem
The Cisco Catalyst Blade Switch 3020 for HP is an integrated switch for HP c-Class BladeSystem customers that extends resilient and secure Cisco infrastructure services to the server edge and utilizes existing network investments to help reduce operational expenses. The Cisco Catalyst Blade Switch 3020 for HP provides HP c-Class BladeSystem customers with an integrated switching solution that dramatically reduces cable complexity. This solution offers consistent network services such as high availability, quality of service (QoS), and security. It utilizes the comprehensive Cisco management framework to simplify ongoing operations. Cisco advanced network services in combination with simplified management help reduce total cost of ownership.
|Product Type||Ethernet Switch|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||4|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||4|
|Total Number of Network Ports||4|
|Manufacturer||Cisco Systems, Inc|
|Product Name||Catalyst 3020 Blade Switch
for HP c-Class BladeSystem
|Manufacturer Part Number||WS-CBS3020-HPQ|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.80 lb|
Call (425)869-6055 to speak with a Genisys engineer to spec the right system & options for your needs.
- Price – Lowest pricing for guaranteed genuine OEM products.
- Quality – All products are guaranteed genuine from the manufacturer,extensively tested, and individually packaged for extra protection during shipping.
- Warranty – All products carry a 90 day warranty from Genisys and are guaranteed eligible for manufacturer contracts and third party maintenance contracts.
- Technical Support – Our technical support team is ready to help you install or configure any products you purchase through Genisys.
- Customer Service – Genisys wants to earn your repeat business by providing you with superior customer service. Talk to a customer service representative directly at (425)869-6055
- Delivery – Most products ship the same day and are carefully handled and packaged to guarantee a safe delivery to your door. We use Federal Express to deliver our equipment because of their outstanding on-time delivery
and extremely low damage rates, however, we can use any carrier to suit your business needs.
- Experience – Genisys has over 20 years experience in the industry. We will provide you with the highest level of support and customer service.
- Inventory – Genisys stocks a large inventory of servers, workstations, disk drives, processors, I/O, mass storage, and other peripherals benefitting you with quicker delivery and lower pricing
- Rental/Leasing – We offer flex rental to short term lease adjustments to allow for flexible situational and financial solutions.
Pricing and availability may change without notice. Shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the buyer. Genisys cannot be responsible for pricing or other errors, and reserves the right to cancel any order.