HP Xeon DP Quad-core E5504 2GHz Processor Upgrade
For performance that adapts to your application demands, intelligently scales energy use per performance demands, and offers best-in-class virtualization, turn to a more intelligent enterprise server processor the Xeon processor 5500 series automatically and intelligently adjusting server performance according to your application needs.
|Product Type||Processor Upgrade|
|Processor Core||Quad-core (4 Core)|
|Product Family||Xeon DP 5500|
|Green Compliance Certificate/Authority||RoHS|
|QuickPath Interconnect||4.80 GT/s|
|Processor Technology||Virtualization Technology|
|Processor Technology||Extended Memory 64 Technology|
|Processor Technology||Enhanced SpeedStep Technology|
|L1 Cache||256 KB|
|L2 Cache||1 MB|
|L3 Cache||4 MB|
|Clock Speed||2 GHz|
|Processor Socket||Socket B LGA-1366|
|Product Name||Xeon DP Quad-core E5504 2GHz – Processor Upgrade|
|Product Line||Xeon DP|
|Manufacturer Part Number||492136-L21|
|Process Technology||45 nm|
Call (425)869-6055 to speak with a Genisys customer service representative.
- Price – Lowest pricing for guaranteed genuine OEM products.
- Quality – All products are guaranteed genuine from the manufacturer,extensively tested, and individually packaged for extra protection during shipping.
- Warranty – All products carry a 90 day warranty from Genisys and are guaranteed eligible for manufacturer contracts and third party maintenance contracts.
- Technical Support – Our technical support team is ready to help you install or configure any products you purchase through Genisys.
- Customer Service – Genisys wants to earn your repeat business by providing you with superior customer service. Talk to a customer service representative directly at (425)869-6055
- Delivery – Most products ship the same day and are carefully handled and packaged to guarantee a safe delivery to your door. We use Federal Express to deliver our equipment because of their outstanding on-time delivery
and extremely low damage rates, however, we can use any carrier to suit your business needs.
- Experience – Genisys has over 20 years experience in the industry. We will provide you with the highest level of support and customer service.
- Inventory – Genisys stocks a large inventory of servers, workstations, disk drives, processors, I/O, mass storage, and other peripherals benefitting you with quicker delivery and lower pricing
- Rental/Leasing – We offer flex rental to short term lease adjustments to allow for flexible situational and financial solutions.
Pricing and availability may change without notice. Shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the buyer. Genisys cannot be responsible for pricing or other errors, and reserves the right to cancel any order.