GS510TP NETGEAR Switch
Gigabit Desktop PoE+
1. Powerful and intelligent PoE switch in compact form factor
2. 8 PoE-capable Gigabit copper ports
3. Up to 15.4W per port with a total power budget of 76W on the switch
Product Family– Smart switches: Standalone Smart switches
Form Factor– Desktop
Switch Management– Smart Switch with web management
Switching and Routing– L2 Switching
Supported Link Speeds– 10/100 Mbps, 1000 Mbps
Predominant Port Type– Gigabit Copper
Number of Ports– 8-12
IPv4/IPv6– IPv4 Passthrough, IPv6 Passthrough, IPv4 Management, Routing, and Security
Power over Ethernet– PoE+ 802.3at (PSE) Up to 30W per port
Features– VLAN, QoS, Link Aggregation
Stacking– Standalone Switch
Build a Future-Proof Network with NETGEAR
* Solid performance with a non-blocking architecture, 8K MAC address table, 256 VLANs, 480 shared ACL entries, 32static routes, and 1,024 Multicast Groups
* Comprehensive IPv6 management, QoS and ACL, ensuring investment protection and a smooth migration to IPv6-based networking
* PoE+ support on all PoE models with the GS728TPP providing PoE+ support on all ports, adding the flexibility to add power-hungry devices such as video phone, PTZ camera and 11ac Wireless APs into the network in the future
Get to Know Us at Genisys. We want to earn your business!
Genisys guarantees lowest pricing for genuine OEM products.
Genisys technical support team is ready to help you
You need it when?
We have what you need!
Pricing and availability may change without notice. Shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the buyer. Genisys cannot be responsible for pricing or other errors, and reserves the right to cancel any order.