M4100-12GF NETGEAR Gigabit Fiber Managed Switch
ProSAFE M4100 Series L2+
Gigabit Fiber Managed Switch with PoE+
1. 12 ports Fiber and 4 ports PoE+ with 150W PoE budget
2. L2+ routing with 64 IP interfaces for VLAN routing
3. Intelligent edge distribution switch for converged VoIP, Video and Wireless enterprise networks
Product Family: Managed switches: M4100 Series – Access
Form Factor: Rackmount (1U)
Switch Management: Managed Switch with CLI, telnet and web management
Switching and Routing: L2 Switching, L2+ Static IP routing
Supported Link Speeds: 10/100 Mbps, 1000 Mbps
Predominant Port Type: Gigabit Fiber
Number of Ports: 8-12
IPv4/IPv6: IPv4 Passthrough, IPv6 Passthrough, IPv4 Management, Routing, and Security, IPv6 Management, Routing, and Security
Power over Ethernet: PoE 802.3af (PSE) Up to 15.4W per port, PoE+ 802.3at (PSE) Up to 30W per port
Features: VLAN, QoS, Link Aggregation
Stacking: Standalone Switch
High Availability: Redundant Power Supply
Layer 2+ with static routing
* M4100 series comes with Port-based / VLAN-based / Subnet-based “static routing” Layer 2+ versions
* L3 fixed routes to the next hop towards the destination network are added to the routing table.
* L3 routing is wire-speed in M4100 series hardware with 64 static routes (IPv4)
Get to Know Us at Genisys. We want to earn your business!
Genisys guarantees lowest pricing for genuine OEM products.
Genisys technical support team is ready to help you
You need it when?
We have what you need!
Pricing and availability may change without notice. Shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the buyer. Genisys cannot be responsible for pricing or other errors, and reserves the right to cancel any order.